Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heights of frustration!

This is not the first time, when I have felt like pulling my hair and shouting aloud "Oh God, please spare me". Sitting in a well furnished, posh conference room at Oracle India, Hyderabad and listening to "Why to Automate" presentation, I tried to keep myself involved writing this so that my brain nerves relax a bit and my BP remains normal! And it gets even more frustrating when people ask meaningless doubts and getting into unending arguments simply to come to notice.

This is not the first time that I have faced such rage in a lecture! In college though, I remember, I used to bang my head in Gandhi's class thinking "What is the fool drawing on board and blabbering.. Doesn't he know every book, in fact every chapter has an introduction!" Right now, it is difficult for me to judge which kind of frustration is more frustrating...

6 comments:

SSD said...

Automation LOL!

"which kind of frustration is more frustrating".

Very interesting!

Unknown said...

COME ON x-( Don't say that about Gandhi.. Final year I too agree.. But otherwise in 3rd year he was GOOD..

swati nidiganti said...

Well.. Final yr is all I can remember now.

chetan vikram said...

In fact, we all are "technically frustrated" people who have lost the ability to judge which kind of frustration is more frustrating..... after 4 yrs of "technically sound but boring" lectures...

Neha said...

oye aisa kya ho gaya wahan?itna frustration!

swati nidiganti said...

arey yaar, automation kyu chahiye bata rahe the.. persistent mein dus baar suna hai aur essays bhi likhe hai theory test mein. As if not was not enough..