Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reflections in Silence


It looked like a beautiful necklace with glittering gold studs. In spite of the numerous long drives I had been on, I never noticed the perfection with which it was built. The nitty-gritties which used to bother me seemed completely redundant now.

I was amazed how distance could create such a drastic change in perception. I sat through the window wondering if it applied only to highways and bridges or also to people.

My first flight journey indeed changed my perspective to life a little more than I expected!

(Inspired by the Mute Spectator for this wonderful concept of 100 words short story!

1 comment:

Mayur Lakhmani said...

Mast idea hai...Kuch bhi mann mein aaye usko likh do...100 words to ho hi jayenge :P :P

But well written :)